Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Day at Yale

Anna is getting her PA degree from Yale University in
New Haven.

She invited me yesterday to tour the campus.
I was so EXCITED!
It was like being on an episode of Gilmore Girls!
I met Anna for lunch and ate delicious food from the...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
After we ate, we started our TOUR of the campus.
First stop...
Photobucket

Photobucket
Yale is such an enormous campus!
There is such rich HISTORY in this place.
Here are some pictures of the beautiful campus
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Anna then took me to the...
Photobucket
where we were able to take a tour of...
Photobucket

Photobucket
On the tour we...
Photobucket
walked by a typical...
Photobucket
we even found a...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We finished up the tour by going to the...
Photobucket
On our way back we walked by the...
Photobucket
and ended up at...
Photobucket

Photobucket
We went to Anna's favorite coffee shop and had cool GRANITAS
Photobucket
AND...
Photobucket
God has truly blessed us with the GIFT of...
Photobucket

THANKS Anna for taking time out of your day to show me Yale!
It was a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. I agree completely! An absolutely wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That rocks! It made me want to go watch Gilmore Girls. I'm glad you are having a great adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it love it love it! I caught the Gilmore Girl shout outs! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete