Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, June 03, 2010

wedding extravaganza {part one}

What a spoiled weekend.  We did nothing but eat seafood and lay on the beach!  I certainly can't complain...the seafood...oh, am I a seafood lover!!  Let me just take a moment to acknowledge the oysters, shrimp, scallops, crab, crabcakes, and more!  I realize Arizona has a lack of  fresh seafood and so it makes our trips to Florida even sweeter.  Next time, lobster for Christmas!  I really do miss our times living on the East Coast...nothin' but shellfish.  Needless to say, we enjoyed every minute of the supply of fresh seafood!
Photobucket
Nate took us to this fun Oyster Bar (seafood place) called PJ's.  It definitely had character!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I can still taste the salty goodness.  More pictures of the wedding coming up...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment