Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, September 03, 2009

New Jewelry

Many of you are probably thinking...
What does Sarah do all day?

Well, I'm getting started on an Etsy account
for my jewelry.
Since I'm mobile, I don't have the luxury of art shows to showcase
my handcrafted jewelry.
So, I'm starting my own Etsy shop.
However, it's NOT up and running...yet.
I'm still working on it :)

In fact, I'm working on jewelry most every day.
Here are some samples of my latest work...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
These are just a few...
I'll be taking more pictures of my newest jewelry!
Keep checking to see more!

1 comment:

  1. I love the jewelry AND the photography. To say that you have an artistic eye is an understatement, Sarah! Keep up the great work! :)

    ReplyDelete