Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

albuquerque

On our way to Albuquerque, we were greeted by a beautiful thunderstorm to entertain us.  
Little did I know that thunderstorms are quite common in April in Eastern New Mexico...it was quite a sight!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Friday evening, the Walquists were offered tickets to the Albuquerque Symphony!  We had fun getting ready...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Elaine and I were thrilled to go enjoy the symphony.  That evening they even featured a choir, quartet and of course amazing music!
Photobucket
I wanted to thank those of you who sent such kind comments.  I just love reading what you write!  Thanks so much and keep writing!  

1 comment:

  1. Fun!
    You look so beautiful my Sarah. You have inspired me to go out and buy some velcro rollers!
    Miss you.

    ReplyDelete