Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

a beautiful sewing machine...

While visiting ABQ, I used Elaine's sewing machine to stitch up some more Birthday Banners...and look what I saw!... A turquoise sewing machine?  I'm in LOVE!  
Just look at all it's beautiful vintage features...
PhotobucketPhotobucket
and of course, it works like a charm!
I was a little nervous about the knee petal.  (I've always used a foot petal)...but I actually think the knee petal is easier!  
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
I just couldn't help but take these pictures and share them with all of you!  I hope to have a craft/sewing room (if not area) in my house someday...wouldn't one of these pictures look cool framed in the room?  I'm already in the works...now to just find a house to put them in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment